We understand that shopping for your home online can be tricky, and we always want our customers to be 100% satisfied, which is why we offer a 30-Day Guarantee. If you wish to return your rug(s), you can do so by contacting us at 1-905 522 3555 or email us at [email protected]
Please provide us with the following information and that will help us efficiently review your claim:
- Briefly describe the issue (if damaged in transit, original plastic must be available).
- Email us at [email protected] with clear photos that show any issue with the rug, including the packaging and label on the back of the rug.
- Once we receive this information and photos, we will determine the next steps in filing your claim.
ITEMS ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN MUST BE:
- If your item arrives damaged or appears to have a defect, you must contact customer service within 7 days of delivery.
- Items eligible for return must be within the accepted return date and in the same condition that it was delivered to you.
- If you received your merchandise in damaged condition, or items are missing, please contact us as soon as possible to report the problem.
- We will not accept merchandise that has been soiled or damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- Unless the rug has damaged not noted in the description, the customer is responsible for the shipping charges.
- This applies to any rugs, with the exception of our Clearance Rugs and Products sold through our Showroom.
Note on size: Some rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but considered normal characteristics.
Note on shedding: All hand-made rugs exhibit some degree of shedding, as do rugs containing wool. This is normal and not a manufacturer's defect. Although it can be frustrating, the amount of shedding will decrease over time and eventually stop. Regular and frequent vacuuming will help.